- July 6, 2016
- Posted by: Infinity Digital
- Category: Resources
We’re in this digital marketing project together!
You’ve exhausted all in-house options to try to get your brand more visibility online, but it’s just not working out. Spending your valuable time writing Facebook posts just doesn’t seem to be paying off the way it should. Deciding to hire the services of an established SEO or web design company is a big decision no doubt, but can be just what you need. We expect a lot from our clients because we know that the more effort the two parties put forth, the better off everybody is!
We at Infinity genuinely want to bring you the best results possible; believe me when I say it fills us with as much joy as it does you to see an improvement from the week before. By leaving everything on the table and providing you with the raw, unaltered reports, you can expect nothing but honesty and integrity on our part. To go along with this, we expect nothing but honesty from the part of our clients. This mutually professional relationship is the foundation of a long-lasting one. In this quick guide I hope to shed some light on common areas of our industry that can bottleneck any project and at some points even cause an impasse.
- Patience is necessary on both sides. Like I said before, we want to bring you the best results possible but that comes at a price: time (and a price too). In the world of digital marketing, results do not occur in a matter of days, nor weeks. Often times it can take months to start to see promising results. We will do our best to get them to you as soon as possible, but no other digital marketing agency can deliver them in less than a few months. If that is something another agency promises, be cautious.
- A constant point of contact. Fortunately for you, we’re experts in the field of digital marketing. Unfortunately for you, we’re not experts in your specific field. We will undoubtedly have questions for you as we are writing content and designing the layout of your website, so having someone on your end that is readily available for any questions or comments we may have will allow the process to flow much smoother.
- Ask us questions. When we encounter a business owner who truly cares about their performance and is willing to learn the details about some of the services we provide, it fills us with joy. It shows us that our client demonstrates initiative, respect, and even curiosity. We aim to provide you with all of the tools necessary so you are in the loop. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer!
- Keep us informed. As with any industry, change is inevitable and happens frequently. Similarly, search engines like to see fresh content on website. If there is a change in your industry or something specific to your company, let us know. We are happy to add it to your site to enhance your SEO value and keep your customers accurately informed.
Success is shared, not given
Our job is never really done. When it comes to SEO, changes in the industry happen quicker than most others and it’s one area that we pride ourselves on: staying one step ahead of the curve. While we are not experts in your specific field, we want to know as much as possible in order to provide you with the best possible website or SEO campaign. Transparency from both parties is integral, as well as patience. Asking questions about what we do is encouraged, as we encourage you to keep us informed about your industry. This collaboration between developer and client has been the foundation of many of our successful campaigns and we want to give you the similar results.